Abstraction, Line, Shadow, and Color




This is my photography project from my freshman art class, Art 225C. The assignment was to take pictures of everything from nature to landscapes. The first row had to be abstractions of larger images. I chose a cropped picture of a daffodil and a stack of wood. "Line" is the theme of the second row, and I went to the beach to find a peer and grass for this row. The third row was all about shadow, and I had fun using the burning tool on Photoshop to make the picture of the tacs and of the bowl pop. The last row focused on color, and I loved these photographs of a paint pallette and a vent at my school. The hardest part about this project was finding combinations of photos that worked together, but also made sense in the whole composition.

Comments

Popular Posts